Friday, April 17, 2009

Krazy 8



I have still been logging my mile a day, but other than that have been focussing on weight training with my personal trainer. But along comes the Krazy 8 race, which is an 8K-or just a tiny, tad bit under 5 miles. Why oh why I decide to run races is beyond me. This one was fun, but definitely KRAZY! It had several hills, one called the "Biggest Loser Hill", was mostly all on dirt trails and even got right up next to the railroad tracks. So I practiced it a few times to make sure I could do it, and signed up. I got my cute little t-shirt and ran my heart out. I also was packing to move, and throwing a birthday party in the same day. No I didn't win any medals, and this is probably my only race this year, but I did it and will definitely never forget it.

No comments: