Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Back!

Okay, so I've been delinquent from my blog. Let me explain. We had an icident in February where many things were taken from us by some thieves. One of which included my camera. So I wasn't much in the mood to blog without picutures. And yes I realize this post will not have a picture, but just you wait, because I've got some great ones coming up.
Meanwhile we have moved! We now live in Orem, UT. Still patiently waiting for our home to sell. Hopefully soon!!!
Now that I have a camera I'll update you all on our last few weeks. Or if no one reads our blog, at least I'll have it documented for when I get to these pages in my scrapbook.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad to see you are blogging again! Sorry about the theft! People are so ignorant sometimes! Welcome to UT!