Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Mom

Wow life has been wild the past few weeks. With preparing for our move and the big changes we face, we received another twist. My mother has been diagnoised with kidney cancer. She will be having surgery to remove it on November 4. Brian is starting his new job at this same time so the kids and I will travel with him to be with my family at this time. Please keep our entire family in your prayers. Some of you have met my mom and know her as the quiet, calm presence that she is and many of you don't know her at all. But all of you are either my family or my friend and I appreciate your support. I will try to update my blog to keep you all informed.

3 comments:

Melea said...

O Becca,
I had no idea. Is there anything I can do? My Dad had kidney cancer a few years ago. They removed it and he was fine but they caught it really early. Did the Dr. give you any info on chemo or a plan of action? You can email me at meleabates@hotmail.com. Please let me know what I can do. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Las Vegas Nielsen's said...

Im sorry to hear that :-( Your family will be in our prayers.
Katrina

Angela said...

Through God all things are possible! He is a healer and will take care of your mom. I will keep you and your family in prayer.