Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Husband Tag

Yesterday's post about my mom is so serious so I thought I 'd do a fun one tonight. I tag anyone who reads this-it's fun to think about the one you love.

1-What is his name? Brian Keith Moore
2-Who eats more? Embarassingly ME
3-Who said I love you first? I think it was me.
4-Who's taller?-Brian, but just barely
5-Who's smarter? Depends on what-math, him,
6-Who's more sensitive? Me, I get excited, or hurt easily.
7-Who does laundry? Me, except now Brian will have to start doing his own, poor guy.
8-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, he does.
9-Who pays the bills? Me
10-Who cooks more?Me
11-Who's more stubborn? This might be a tie
12-Who's the first to admit they are wrong? I think we trade off on this, sometimes me, sometimes him.
13- Who has more siblings? Brian
14-Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends on the subject, so I guess we both do.
15-What do you like to do together? Spend time with the kids, go out to eat, watch tv.
16-Who eats more sweets? probably me
17-How did you meet? My sister introduced us.
18-Who asked who out first? Brian asked my sister to bring me to his graduation party, does that count?
19-Who kissed who first? Brian kissed me.
20-Who proposed? Brian
21-His best features and qualities are: He's handsome and gentle, funny,yet reserved. He's strong, but kind and always sincere.
22-Who will you tag?

1 comment:

Jamie Eyre said...

Becca - Hey it's Jamie :) I was so excited to find your blog. I had to peek and see what you guys have been up to. I hope you don't mind. I think of you often and hope you are doing well.
I'm horrible at staying in touch, but this has been a great way to get better at it.
Do you mind if I add you to my list?
That's so exciting you are moving back to Utah. I'm sure your families are thrilled. Stay in touch :)