Saturday, September 27, 2008

A game of Tag

20 Years ago. . .
1. I was 12 and lived in Mtn. View, WY
2. I still played with Barbies
3. I liked to run sprints in track.

10 years ago. . .
1. I had just graduated from college and moved to Cheyenne, WY
2. I got engaged to Brian
3. I started teaching preschool

5 years ago. . .
1. I became a Mommy
2. I moved to Kingman, AZ
3. I finished my elementary teaching certification

3 Years ago. . .
1. Porter was born
2. We bought a new SUV
3. I joined the Tri Delta alumni group in Lake Havasu

1 Year ago. . .
1. I started working at Huntington Learning Center
2. B and I hiked to Havasupai
3. We went to Disneyland

So far this year. . .
1. Tynli started Kindergarten
2. Porter started Preschool
3. I ran 100 miles (not in one day)

Yesterday I. . .
1. Volunteered at Kindergarten
2.. Took Porter to an evaluation at Manzanita Preschool
3. Went to game night at the Burgess's

Today I. . .
1. Went to work
2. Watched Friends
3. Had a scrapbooking workshop

In the next year I'll. . .
1. Start weight training again
2. Run a 10K
3. Add the finishing touches in my scrapbook room

This is fun, but I won't tag anyone except Tana-:)

No comments: