Saturday, August 16, 2008

KINDERGARTEN!


Tynli started Kindergarten on Thursday. I could hardly believe it. She was nervous, but excited. And she was ready to go back the next day. She came home sooo tired and very hungry. It's just crazy, I wonder where the past five years have gone,


and how this happend so fast. I did good while dropping her off and Porter seemed to know I had an ache in my heart because he asked to be held and gave me a big hug! Precious boy. I held it together until I got to the car and the tears finally fell. It all seemed so cliche, thinking about bringing her home from the hospital, her first steps, words, etc. But it did all run through my head. Then I thought if this hurts so much how will I ever send her to college?

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think about this day sometimes and I'm glad I still have a while. Just wait until she gets married! I'll get you a box of tissues!

:) said...

It is really sad seeing them grow so fast. I bawled when Anthony started school, then again when Andrew did. By the time Aden started this year I was crying for joy. We'll see in a few years with jackson. I guess what I'm trying to say is. You never know. They are precious and grow quickly but before worrying about being sad about sending them off to college, wait to see what kind of teenager they are. You may want college to start sooner than you think :)

:) said...

Ok maybe that will just be my kids. Oh crap should I freak out now?